ÚLTIMAS NOTICIAS:
  • USA SPAIN

    Trump condemns Barcelona attack, says US ready to help Spain

    17 de agosto de 2017

    Washington, Aug 17 (efe-epa).- President Donald Trump condemned Thursday's terrorist attack in Barcelona and said that the United States stood ready to assist Spain.

    "The United States condemns the terror attack in Barcelona, Spain, and will do whatever is necessary to help. Be tough & strong, we love you!," the president said on Twitter.

    Trump's tweet followed brief public remarks by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson conveying the same sentiments.

    "We offer condolences to the loss of life and the injuries that have occurred to so many innocent people yet again," the secretary said at a previously scheduled joint press conference with Pentagon chief Jim Mattis and the visiting Japanese foreign and defense ministers.

    "Terrorists around the world should know that the US & our allies are resolved to find you and bring you to justice," Tillerson said.

    Spanish authorities said that 13 were killed and 50 others injured when a man at the wheel of a van rammed into people in an area of Barcelona popular with tourists.